Friday, July 5, 2013

WIP * * * Bewitchingly good fun!

I'm positively bewitched! 

Pieces of spellbinding Halloween goodness abound on my art table... stripy-stockinged legs with fun pointy witchy shoes, pumpkins, and more! My witches tend to turn out very old-world style, which I prefer. I've repainted her a couple times because I was not sure I was happy with her original green glow. Now she's a bit friendlier, paler, with apple-cheeks and a sparkle in her green eyes!


Slowly but surely, she's all coming together. 


Right now, I'm trying to finish her costume - no easy feat for me, as I'm definitely not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination! Whew. Doing it all by hand, too. My arthritis is not happy with me right now and letting me know in no uncertain terms (made worse by the fact that it rained constantly all yesterday and night, it's raining today, and the forecast calls for *more* rain over the next week...pretty much non-stop... hmm, when did we suddenly get transported to Seattle?). 

Okee dokee... that's enough of a peek for now. Time to hoist up away from the computer, get my achy body back to the craft table and get the ol' girl finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment