Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hiding in the shadows...

Hot sunny days.
The perfect time to stay inside the cool, cave-like environs of your art studio and create to your imagination's twisted delight!
Nosferatu (1922 German expressionist horror movie by F.W. Murnau)


Lately I've had a sort of love affair with Medusa.

A trip to the local Good Will store yielded a 8" tall plastic Barbie head (the kind that little girls do makeup and hairstyles on) that was positively screaming for a make-over of the MacabreWebs variety… heh heh...
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

She's still a work in progress, but I can't help but feel this make-over is a big improvement on her original visage. 
But then again, I'm just partial to a pretty face. Heh heh heh.

'Til autumn arrives, you'll find me here, in the shadows, occasionally peeking out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment