Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy September 1st! -

Or, as we like to call it around these parts - 
HALLOWEEN EVE!!!


All thirty days of this month is like a tantalizing tease of Halloween Eve, leading up to the very special day we all look so forward to... why, Halloween, of course!

I've posted this before, and so help me, I'll do it again. and AGAIN! You've been warned!

So much about this fun song gets me up and jumpin' with glee. Obviously, I absolutely love the Tim Burton mash-up of movies, including our favorite, 'Nightmare Before Christmas' mixed with a healthy smattering of 'Corpse Bride' all set to the tune of Oingo Boingo's 'Dead Man's Party.'

Having this play on repeat in the background while I'm here working in my studio sets the mood perfectly. 

What gets your heart soaring with happiness at the beginning of the autumn season?




No comments:

Post a Comment